Home‎ > ‎TRMS Announcements‎ > ‎

School Transfer Fee

posted Oct 10, 2017, 7:46 AM by Katherine Davis   [ updated Aug 1, 2018, 3:17 AM by Table Rock Middle School ]
You are required to fill out a student transfer request ONLY if you are requesting enrollment at a school outside of your district.  If you already have an approved transfer to the school your child currently attends, you are not required to complete a new transfer request UNLESS the student is a fifth grader advancing to a middle school or an eighth grader advancing to a high school outside his or her district.  You also DO NOT have to fill out a transfer request if your student is GRANDFATHERED in as part of the recent school re-assignments.

The following schools cannot accept transfers: North Liberty School, Liberty Middle, and Patton High.

For more information and for a transfer application, visit www.burke.k12.nc.us or click here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_GpZ0FFdVM4V0ZXaTdlaEo0WUE0TlJ0dVR0TEFkRms0SDRZ/view

Thank you,